So I know I haven’t been the best about updating this blog, but there are a couple of posts coming in the next few weeks that will be really interesting and exciting. In the meantime, check out some of these awesome interviews and articles!
- Androgynous Rock Fashion with Kiyomi McCloskey — Interview with Hunter Valentine Frontman Kiyomi McCloskey
- Labels, Hip Hop, and Style with 330 — Interview with raper Amanda “330” Carter
- Tuba Fresh Fashion with Chanell Crichlow — Interview with PitchBlak Brass Band founder Chanell Crichlow
As well as lots of smaller features on fashion. Soon to come — interviews with Toshi Reagan and jazz drummer Allison Miller
- Conspirare: The Five-Time Grammy Nominated Choir of Austin — Spotlight profile on Austin based choir Conspirare
- Soundspace Brings Experiential Music Mash-Up to the Blanton Museum — Interview with Soundspace founder Steven Parker
- My Intro to Classical Music in Austin: The Sound Bridge Project and La Follia Austin Baroque
As well as lots of smaller features on upcoming classical music events in Austin. Soon to come — Preview of Fast Forward Austin’s Unsilent Night
Soon to come — Reviews of The Couch, Midnight Magic, and Blaudzun, as well as contributions to the music round-up of 2012.
- Nuts and Bolts Music — Radio program, currently on Wednesdays from 1-3pm, featuring interviews and performances with and by local Austin classical musicians, plus other fun music
Soon to come — Joelle will be hosting Local Live in the Spring! A live show that invited local Austin musicians to perform live and speak about their work, occassionally involving videos and live audiences.